Huge Difficulties with logging in!!

Huge Difficulties with logging in!!

Postby Carl_Davis » 21 Feb 2011, 16:56

Am I the only one who can very rarlely actually log into the forum? Every time I click 'log in', it takes me back to the main Beady Eye site and logs me into the community section, but not the forum. Same thing happens when I click log on again. Have tried logging into the community area first but this seems not to help. Have finally managed to log in, but it seems I can only get on at random intervals. This site has surely been up and running long enough now for this to have been fixed? I'm about ready to give up trying to log in at all!
Carl_Davis

Re: Huge Difficulties with logging in!!

Postby Artemisia » 21 Feb 2011, 18:26

I used to have this problem a few days ago, too.

Apart from that, please don't change your passwords atm, as you won't be able to reenter the site at all after changing your password.

:(
Artemisia

Location: Somewhere in Austria trying to produce fine smoked Austrian cheese for mr_mustard, the cheese nerd.

Postby Xanthe_Moore » 21 Feb 2011, 18:34

I had the same thing, but seems OK for now.
Xanthe_Moore

Postby Wonsaponatime » 23 Feb 2011, 04:06

Is this still a problem? I suggest you always sign into the website using the login link at http://beadyeyemusic.com and enter the Forum from the Community page.

If you are still having trouble then click 'Delete all board cookies' at the bottom of the page and try again.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Xanthe_Moore » 01 Mar 2011, 20:49

This logging in lark is driving me bonkers, all you have to do is look away from the screen and it's logged you out of forum, not site, Log Out..LOG IN (mainpage) goto forum not logged in, do it all again arg!
Xanthe_Moore

Postby eyeydaeb » 02 Mar 2011, 10:40

I'm having trouble with this as well.

I have to enter my login details twice everytime. Also the only way I can access messages in my inbox is to click the link that was sent on my email, as the inbox online always shows as empty.

Any ADMINS reading this?

-E
eyeydaeb

Postby Wonsaponatime » 02 Mar 2011, 15:35

Xanthe_Moore wrote:This logging in lark is driving me bonkers, all you have to do is look away from the screen and it's logged you out of forum, not site, Log Out..LOG IN (mainpage) goto forum not logged in, do it all again arg!

How long are you inactive before you are logged out, or is it immediate? The forum used to time out after a few minutes but that was extended a while back. Are you browsing from a PC/ mobile device? What browser are you using?

eyeydaeb wrote:I'm having trouble with this as well.

I also need to know what you are using to browse the site.

As for your inbox problem - there are 2 inboxes - one on the main site in the community section and one on the forum at the top of the page. I'm guessing you are simply clicking on the wrong one.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Xanthe_Moore » 02 Mar 2011, 18:27

Hi sometimes I have only been logged on 2 mins but have looked at another tab and it happens, using pc windows, int exp.
Was doing the double hting on me too, and with the pm's would have to log inagain to see them and sometimes log back into the forum when finished.
Everything worked today tho'. Cheers
Xanthe_Moore

Return to All Things Site