The login needs to be fixed

Re: The login needs to be fixed

Postby Wonsaponatime » 30 Jan 2011, 20:10

Frou wrote:When will the redirection stop? I mean that after you tried logging in here, it'll send you to the official site to log in.

I'm sorry, you've lost me. You log in on the front page (the official site) and then click onto the forum, when you log out it takes you back to the front page, where you can log in again if you wish to do so.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Frou » 30 Jan 2011, 20:51

No, I start on the forum. If you enter all your details in the log in of the forum, it sends you back to the front page where it tells you again to log in. The log in on the forum simply doesn't work!
Frou

Postby Wonsaponatime » 30 Jan 2011, 21:10

Frou wrote:No, I start on the forum. If you enter all your details in the log in of the forum, it sends you back to the front page where it tells you again to log in. The log in on the forum simply doesn't work!

Okay, I've just tried it and I see what you mean. I will have it looked at, but there are easy ways around it.

1) Sign in from the front page.

2) Click login at the top of the forum page to sign in from there.

You don't need to sign in twice doing either of these things.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Marcos_Harston » 31 Jan 2011, 09:22

I think there are login problems in general not just with the forum. Firstly not the login in the forum has never worked for me but even the main login doesn't always work. When I hit Login and go to the forums it still says i'm not logged in and have login 2-3 times before it finally works.
Marcos_Harston

• Website

Postby Xanthe_Moore » 31 Jan 2011, 21:20

Mine actually works now, I have FB login. I hit login on home page and that's it as long as I'm already logged in to FB. (Touch wood)
Xanthe_Moore

Postby Marcos_Harston » 03 Feb 2011, 05:22

Well at least its working for you
Marcos_Harston

• Website

Postby zingy171 » 03 Feb 2011, 06:38

Alright ? Whats occuring ? Whats the problem with the log in ? I can log in to the main site okay but then when I go to the store I have to log in again and I cant log in because when I enter my password it says its incorrect! I just used it ! To get onto the site ! How am I supposed to pre order the vinyl when I cant get into the store ? Wasshappening ? :oops:
zingy171

Postby Wonsaponatime » 03 Feb 2011, 09:01

zingy171 wrote:Alright ? Whats occuring ? Whats the problem with the log in ? I can log in to the main site okay but then when I go to the store I have to log in again and I cant log in because when I enter my password it says its incorrect! I just used it ! To get onto the site ! How am I supposed to pre order the vinyl when I cant get into the store ? Wasshappening ? :oops:

The store uses a different login to the main site. If you haven't ordered from them before then you need to set up a new account, if you have then you can get a password reminder here: https://store.beadyeyemusic.com/login.php?recover=1
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Jessica Lares » 03 Feb 2011, 20:13

You'll also find that the store isn't using the same site as when BTL came out (Record Store or whatever). I actually had issues myself, didn't notice until they said I wasn't in the system.
Jessica Lares

• Website

Postby zingy171 » 06 Feb 2011, 23:59

Wonsaponatime wrote:
zingy171 wrote:Alright ? Whats occuring ? Whats the problem with the log in ? I can log in to the main site okay but then when I go to the store I have to log in again and I cant log in because when I enter my password it says its incorrect! I just used it ! To get onto the site ! How am I supposed to pre order the vinyl when I cant get into the store ? Wasshappening ? :oops:

The store uses a different login to the main site. If you haven't ordered from them before then you need to set up a new account, if you have then you can get a password reminder here: https://store.beadyeyemusic.com/login.php?recover=1

Okay, thanks for that :D
zingy171

Previous

Return to All Things Site