ok it's getting to long!

ok it's getting to long!

Postby Siegfried.Ulrich » 24 Jan 2012, 12:45

damn everyday i look for news about beady eye, i know it's childish, but i can't wait for reading "beady eye heading to studio" "beady eye announce first single for .... "

AAARGH someone help me!
what do you think? if they really starting to record in february, when will we hear first news about a first single?
Siegfried.Ulrich

Re: ok it's getting to long!

Postby b0bban » 25 Jan 2012, 10:04

It's not childish... I do the same thing! :DI need some news about BE... Any sign of life would do. :lol:
b0bban

Postby oasiscane » 25 Jan 2012, 22:33

Can't wait for the next release. Should be going into the studio in Feb. Let's hope most of this record is ready to go and it is a quick recording process.

Would be great to have something out in June or July maybe?
oasiscane

Postby Siegfried_Ulrich » 13 Feb 2012, 22:51

i heard in interviews, that their in the studio since beginning of february! hope we will get some news soon. just news! a tweet or something!!!
by the way?
which wuold be your Oasis live songs, you wish Beady Eye to perform?
For me FOR SURE just Liam',s, Andy's and Gem's and i think i would go nuts for hearing andy bell doin the outro solo of "Keep the dream alive". Some B-side Oasis stuff would be amazing too!
Siegfried_Ulrich

Postby TheNazz » 14 Feb 2012, 09:40

I think they will be doing the soundtrack to the beatles movie first and then start work on the next album.......that was according to a recent Andy bell interview. possibly they may do both simultaneously.
TheNazz

Postby Siegfried_Ulrich » 14 Feb 2012, 11:39

i'm really curious about the Beatles Soundtrack. can't image what it will sound like. more loose jamsession like stuff? instrumentals i think. although i hope we will hear Liam from time to time on it. hope they don't go too accurate to the beatles sound and bring fresh air and their style in. for the next album i would love them to get Death in Vegas as producers! love "Scorpio Rising" in the normal way and the polyphonic spree remix. also the Richards Fearless remix of Gems "To be where there's life" is awesome.
Siegfried_Ulrich

Postby Siegfried_Ulrich » 15 Feb 2012, 22:11

f**k i can't hold anymore! they need to give a statement about current situation! i'm goin to lose my mind every minute!!! just a word about, where they record, a hint if they changed their recording style ( choir, orchestra etc. etc.). just want to read some news about Beady Eye. Everytime i search for Beady Eye on google, and tahts often!!, comes a Noel interview about his tour and with a irrelevant question or a mindless comparison between the two artists.

or...maybe they have a good tactic and just make the most awesome record ever but don't let something out before it's done?!? change their promotion by NOT giving any hint!!!!

Siegfried_Ulrich

Postby Artemisia » 16 Feb 2012, 14:11

Siegfried_Ulrich wrote:i'm goin to lose my mind every minute!!!

Prove or stfu. :mrgreen:
Artemisia

Location: Somewhere in Austria trying to produce fine smoked Austrian cheese for mr_mustard, the cheese nerd.

Postby Siegfried_Ulrich » 16 Feb 2012, 16:07

Artemisia wrote:
Siegfried_Ulrich wrote:i'm goin to lose my mind every minute!!!

Prove or stfu. :mrgreen:

how?!
beside i'm bored, cause at the moment nobody knows something to write about on this forum! miss the good ol times, were everybody went nuts for the first 22 sec. Riff and thought it was from "bring the light" and then the big discussion started, when they heard "bring the light. or the guessing on how a song called "the morning son" will sound like.
Siegfried_Ulrich

Postby eight » 16 Feb 2012, 19:02

Don't worry it will pick up when Beady Eye announces the album release date, album title, and song titles. It will pick up even more when the first single is released. These forums stayed active for a good 8-10 months after DGSS was released.

Noels site was a dud for a good month about 2 months after he released his album. It has picked up a little since though.
eight

Postby Siegfried_Ulrich » 17 Feb 2012, 16:26

"Beady Eye album is almost ready. A trusted source told us that "it has to be mixed and songs has to be chosen, but we can say it's done"."

read this from a facebook beady eye site, which sayed really interesting and often true stuff abouth beady eye.
do you think it's true?

maybe they have the tracks, but liam said something like "orchestra" etc. hope they try something. i don't want them to sound like noel and i think they would use a orchestra in a different way.
i really hope that the album will come out this year but now nearly finished is really really fuckin fast! although the white stripes made great quality albums although the longest studio time by them was i think 3 weeks.
Siegfried_Ulrich

Postby oasis1313 » 19 Feb 2012, 00:02

I think that Noel has the right idea with his "Tales from the Middle of Nowhere". It gives fans a connection with the Great Man and makes them feel closer to him. While Liam might not have that many words he feels like sharing (after all, he's Liam), maybe Gem or Andy do, and I appreciate Liam's rare Twitter entries.
oasis1313

Postby TheNazz » 23 Feb 2012, 17:12

Noel's site is brilliant.......it's constantly updated with the latest news and of course there's Noel's "Tales from the middle of Nowhere" which r always interesting and funny. It's good to hear directly from the man himself.
Personally I don't think BE's album is anywhere near being released.......I'd be surprised , though excited and mad fer it , if it was released anytime before May/June. Taking into consideration that they toured until the end of 2011 , they would've taken most or all of January off which means that more likely than not they've only been recording this month. I reckon another month or two in the studio , another mth for mixing & mastering , another mth or 2 for Cd sleeve artwork , promo , marketing & publicity and then another mth to make a video for the 1st single. Don't hold your breath until after the middle of the yr..........
TheNazz

Postby Siegfried.Ulrich » 01 May 2012, 19:12

Okay! i have the strange feeling that something will happen soon! before the whole beady eye thing started i have searched every day for news and there were news, just small bits but nearly every day something and then nothing for a few weeks and then suddenly the website was opened! i hope that some news will see the light of the day soon, or hopefully before i lose my mind!

hurry up boys! i got a fever and the only cure is a new Beady Eye album!!!

are there any rumours? had Jeff Wootton quited the band, cause i heard he wasn't that happy as a bassplayer.
Siegfried.Ulrich

Return to All Things Music