Beady Eye 3x7" Boxset release confirmed for Record Store Day

Re: Beady Eye 3x7" Boxset release confirmed for Record Store

Postby bobaap » 17 Apr 2011, 17:10

Just ordered one waiting for shipping cost
Would like to keep sealed as iv got the vinyls anyway and bought as a collectable
But want the live downloads,what would you do ?
bobaap

Postby jbaker123 » 17 Apr 2011, 18:10

Does anyone know how much the shipping costs to the UK are for the boxset from that site? :)
jbaker123

Postby Carl_Davis » 17 Apr 2011, 18:11

bobaap wrote:Just ordered one waiting for shipping cost
Would like to keep sealed as iv got the vinyls anyway and bought as a collectable
But want the live downloads,what would you do ?

It depends what you've bought it for? As an investment to sell on when it increases in value? In that case probably best to keep it sealed. Or have you bought it to enjoy? (which is what I'd do, I wouldn't be able to resist opening it and getting some enjoyment out of it, especially after spending so much on it!)

Either way, the tracks are bound to be available to download somewhere (e.g. rapidshare); I know it's not technically legal, but you've paid for a copy of the songs!

Personally I would open it and play the vinyls as well, but thats just me, and it depends how serious a record collector you are ! :)
Carl_Davis

Postby rovers95 » 17 Apr 2011, 19:33

JackWMS wrote:
rovers95 wrote:
digdug wrote:This website has at least one copy of the box set left as of the time of this post.

http://www.vvinyl.com/v/beady-eye-beady ... 7-box/1313

Hey thanks very much for the reminder - just ordered it now and got confirmation email :D

Rover, There is another chap on here after a AM 7" if you are still looking to offload it.

Yeah thanks Jack, but I want to keep hold of it and hopefully trade for the MK 7" - I have PM'd him back with this.

And as for the Death Ramps 7", yeah 250 isn't many at all - when the "Matador" white vinyl 7" was released, that was supposed to be limited as well, but they're frikin everywhere! :?
rovers95

Postby digdug » 17 Apr 2011, 20:13

Live_4_ever wrote:
digdug wrote:This website has at least one copy of the box set left as of the time of this post.

What was the shipping cost mate in that item when they phoned you up?

No idea what the shipping costs were as I didn't order from them myself. They have lots of good feedback on eBay apparently so I figured it would be fine to post the link here.

Looks like they're sold out now.
digdug

Postby JackWMS » 18 Apr 2011, 00:19

rovers95 wrote:And as for the Death Ramps 7", yeah 250 isn't many at all - when the "Matador" white vinyl 7" was released, that was supposed to be limited as well, but they're frikin everywhere! :?

Yeah I'm a tad confused on the Matador/DaFrame2R 7"s. I heard from several sources there were only 1000 made to give the UK fans a chance to own the FWN JPN bonus tracks but not only are they only about £3.50 on ebay but they are still for sale on their online store. Either they aren't limited and we were fooled or too many people just don't know about it... I mean how many 'I bet you look good on the dance floor-fans' are going to have heard of it? not too may.

Anyway DaFrame2R is one of my favourite Monkeys tunes, The lyrics are hilarious also.

What did you think of 'Brick By Brick' by the way?
JackWMS

Postby mirrorboxer » 18 Apr 2011, 01:23

JackWMS wrote:What did you think of 'Brick By Brick' by the way?

The tempo change is what makes the song incredible with that fuzzed out guitar line. BxB=Swagger! How else can you explain the main lyrics "I wanna brick by brick" followed by the backing lyrics "Brick by Brick" :lol:. I'm still rollin' at the thought of the band sitting around laughing at themselves for the absurdity of that exchange in the song.
mirrorboxer

Postby rovers95 » 18 Apr 2011, 11:04

rovers95 wrote:

Hey thanks very much for the reminder - just ordered it now and got confirmation email :D

I ordered this yesterday and got a confirmation email straight away, but no shipping costs! Anyone else order this but still waiting for shipping costs? My order status is "pending" - I hope it goes through, as they have now sold out :?
rovers95

Postby bobaap » 18 Apr 2011, 18:38

rovers95 wrote:
rovers95 wrote:

I ordered this yesterday and got a confirmation email straight away, but no shipping costs! Anyone else order this but still waiting for shipping costs? My order status is "pending" - I hope it goes through, as they have now sold out :?

I'm the same mate,order pending and waiting for postage costs,I got in before it went out of stock so I'm hoping we get it,box is so much better than the uk one,just don't no wether I can resist openin it
bobaap

Postby rovers95 » 18 Apr 2011, 19:24

bobaap wrote:
rovers95 wrote:
rovers95 wrote:

I'm the same mate,order pending and waiting for postage costs,I got in before it went out of stock so I'm hoping we get it,box is so much better than the uk one,just don't no wether I can resist openin it

Yep, I'm also still waiting here bobaap :(but at least we have orders sitting with vintage vinyl :DI KNOW I won't resist openeng it - cos I won't be selling it and I'm curious as to what the cat. nos. of the vinyls will be (dangerbird records release, NOT BE records release!) :ugeek:
rovers95

Postby AHendersonUK » 19 Apr 2011, 18:41

Just had an email from Vintage Vinyl to say they are out of stock but are getting more in a few days and postage will be $20'ish. Promising.
AHendersonUK

Postby bobaap » 19 Apr 2011, 19:33

AHendersonUK wrote:Just had an email from Vintage Vinyl to say they are out of stock but are getting more in a few days and postage will be $20'ish. Promising.

Just had same here mate I don't think it sounds promising,were are they going to get more stock from when it's limited to 2000,I hope they do, they are going for anything up to £100 on eBay and I really don't want pay that
bobaap

Postby AHendersonUK » 19 Apr 2011, 19:34

bobaap wrote:
AHendersonUK wrote:Just had an email from Vintage Vinyl to say they are out of stock but are getting more in a few days and postage will be $20'ish. Promising.

Just had same here mate I don't think it sounds promising,were are they going to get more stock from when it's limited to 2000,I hope they do, they are going for anything up to £100 on eBay and I really don't want pay that

What's your order number? At least we'll know who gets one first :P
AHendersonUK

Postby bobaap » 19 Apr 2011, 19:47

AHendersonUK wrote:
bobaap wrote:

5538 mate what about yours
bobaap

Postby rovers95 » 19 Apr 2011, 19:59

bobaap wrote:
AHendersonUK wrote:
bobaap wrote:

5538 mate what about yours

Yeah I had the same email about no stock but will send when they get more :?My order no. is 5454 - will I get mine first then guys?? ;)
rovers95

Postby ieuan2 » 19 Apr 2011, 20:36

Does anyone else have a problem logging back into vinyl records?
ieuan2

Postby AHendersonUK » 19 Apr 2011, 20:38

Im 5498 ;)
AHendersonUK

Postby ieuan2 » 19 Apr 2011, 20:55

Im 5405
ieuan2

Postby rovers95 » 19 Apr 2011, 22:35

ieuan2 wrote:Im 5405

Looks like you're winning at the moment then mate (I'm 2nd :lol:) I hope we ALL get squared away with this, I saw one go on ebay today/yesterday for £127!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:I AM NOT going to get fleeced on ebay (he says confidently ;))
rovers95

Postby MBywalec » 19 Apr 2011, 23:08

rovers95 wrote:

Looks like you're winning at the moment then mate (I'm 2nd :lol:) I hope we ALL get squared away with this, I saw one go on ebay today/yesterday for £127!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:I AM NOT going to get fleeced on ebay (he says confidently ;))

My one from eBay for $49 is on it's way ;)
MBywalec

• Website

Postby rovers95 » 19 Apr 2011, 23:41

MBywalec wrote:
rovers95 wrote:

I've said it before, I'll say it again - jammy git! :lol:Looks like frou is sorting us and Jack out with the MK 7" though eh? God bless her, I do like the Dutch :D
rovers95

Postby MBywalec » 19 Apr 2011, 23:48

rovers95 wrote:
MBywalec wrote:
rovers95 wrote:

I've said it before, I'll say it again - jammy git! :lol:Looks like frou is sorting us and Jack out with the MK 7" though eh? God bless her, I do like the Dutch :D

God bless her indeed! Quality girl! Still need to try and find a copy of Inhaler now!!
MBywalec

• Website

Postby JackWMS » 20 Apr 2011, 03:52

Yep, fantastic to see people still out there willing to help out for no personal gain!

I also need a copy of Inhaler but one just went on ebay for £30 nearly so I might just leave it for now. How much are the Come Closer singles and Rearrange limited to? anyone know?
JackWMS

Postby ieuan2 » 20 Apr 2011, 08:21

Just paid shipping costs 11 quid for the box set should be sending it out tomorrow.
ieuan2

Postby Carl_Davis » 20 Apr 2011, 08:25

JackWMS wrote:
I also need a copy of Inhaler but one just went on ebay for £30 nearly so I might just leave it for now. How much are the Come Closer singles and Rearrange limited to? anyone know?

Inhaler was limited to 750, there were 2 editions of Come Closer, each limited to 1500, and I'm guessing Rearrange will also be 1500 or maybe 2000.
Carl_Davis

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Music