Beady Eye - Zeltfestival Ruhr

Beady Eye - Zeltfestival Ruhr

Postby Oasister » 12 May 2011, 11:38

Just bought ma ticket yesterday :lol:

Saw the guys in Cologne was amazin' - have to see them again and again...
Oasister

Re: Beady Eye - Zeltfestival Ruhr

Postby rovers95 » 14 Jul 2011, 00:03

I was also at the Cologne gig mate, and yes it was amazing :DHave had my eye on this Bochum gig for a while now, but wasn't sure if I could go cos of work but all is good in the world - bought 2 tix for it tonight :D:DIt's less than a hour from me too :mrgreen:

This Zeltfestival Ruhr is on every year, anyone been before? Long shot I know, but....
rovers95

Postby rovers95 » 24 Jul 2011, 12:34

This gig is the last before the lads headline the NME tent at Reading and Leeds - hopefully they practise a new setlist with some "surprises" in? Quite possible (i hope!), as Bochum isn't exactly a major city and this is quite a "low key" gig for BE....
rovers95

Postby rovers95 » 03 Aug 2011, 20:25

Less than 3 weeks for this now, can't wait - Cologne in March seems like such a long time ago now!!!!
rovers95

Postby Oli42 » 07 Aug 2011, 12:05

I'll be there too! Never been there but I'm sure it will be awesome!
Oli42

Postby rovers95 » 22 Aug 2011, 12:19

Right - this is tomorrow, and I for one cannot f%$king wait!!! Going down there tomorrow afternoon, skiving off work to get some beers in before the main event :lol:See you there?

Debut performance of "In the Bubble with a Bullet"? I f&^kin hope so :D
rovers95

Postby Solly » 22 Aug 2011, 17:04

Hi there !
I'm also coming to the zelt festival tomorrow, coming all the way from France and I was wondering if anyone could answer some of my questions ? Because I don't speak a word of german and haven't found an english version of the Zelt website. Do you know what this place is like ? I saw that there are shuttle bus taking you from the center of Bochum to the festival from 5pm, so , does that mean you can't access the site before that time ?
And also, I was wondering if there was a kind of map of the place, I found one but couldn't see where Beady Eye were to play..
Sorry for that, I don't post much on here and I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow 'cause I've never been to this festival :)
Bet it'll be great though !
Anyway, I hope everybody will have a great time there!
Solly

Postby rovers95 » 26 Aug 2011, 14:46

Hi solly! Sorry not replied before, but only just seen your post - how did it go for you? It was an amazing gig, we had a great time, only about 6 rows from the front, got some ace photos, I will be putting a link to them on here soon....

Can't believe the gig was over at half 9 at night though :shock:They didn't play "For Anyone" or "Two of a Kind", and I'm guessing that "In the Bubble with a Bullet" still has to have it's debut? Maybe tonight at Reading - BBC3 at 2200hrs CET Tonight!!! :D
rovers95

Return to All Things Live