SO HOW WAS THE LA SHOW ??........

SO HOW WAS THE LA SHOW ??........

Postby beadyeyefan » 05 Dec 2011, 08:28

BRILLIANT :arrow:We were 1st inline all day long...So worth it :!:Most of the band arrived right in front of us in a taxi cab....shocking brief moment !! Little conversation with Andy & off they went round back.... Andy's such a nice guy :mrgreen:
The Band sounded Great & Liam's voice was spot on :!::!:The crowd was going nuts, and you could tell the band & Liam were digging it !! My friend got Liam's towel, My girlfriend got one of Andy's guitar picks. Funny Andy uses Dunlop .73mm picks....so does Noel :?. Liam came off stage on the last song to greet the front row Madferit pit fans, Pictures, girls kissed, signed stuff, hand shakes......FANTASTIC SHOW........THANK YOU BEADY EYE........LA LOVES YOU ALL :arrow::!::arrow::!::!:
beadyeyefan

Re: SO HOW WAS THE LA SHOW ??........

Postby Davey_Crimbo » 08 Dec 2011, 20:02

Yeah I agree beadyeyefan 1000% - it was an awesome show and worth the travel plans. my wife just loved it and is a recent Gallagher phenom convert (that should cover everything) lol!! it was nice to me you at the gig too......stroke of luck that, eh? did you catch Liam's comment, "...nice not to be playing in a toilet..."? wonder what venue he was referring to. i hope not Vancouver, BC. :D
Davey_Crimbo

Postby beadyeyefan » 09 Dec 2011, 20:44

Hey Dave, yeah a stroke of luck meeting in the line & you in the car at the stop light (LOL!!) Look forward to Liam & Noels return hopefully next year with the new Albums :!:
Enjoy the cold Canadian winter !!! Cheers then.
beadyeyefan

Postby Lambrattle » 29 Nov 2012, 07:09

this show was actually "all that" and i saw oasis back with tony mccarroll

at this show, i saw, to start: the opening band black box procession, at the cafe next door, told em thanks for the sf show.
inside suge knight idk why, but for sure it was him, spooky.A lot of old LA 80 mods i'd met as a kid ( i'm from san diego) so i'm feelin great. all kinds of cult american actors i.e.punky brewster the kids from- freaks and greeks. walking around i walk by short dude in a suit, a nice suit ... Johnny Marr! trying not to blow my cool- exchange nods and winks.off find a view point. the sound was really on. the other reviews for how amazing are correct.better than SF the night before. at the start of "for anyone" liam goes "this should be fun" because he tanked it the previous show, classic. He nailed it, they all nailed it... i mean idk how many of you have tried to make a rickenbacker sound THAT good but Gem is mind blowing. Andy is a powerhouse. This is the best songwriting thing going, those three...no wonder... well you figure it out.
then like that liam goes "this is for manchester thats here" or ARARARSRDGGGGGGGARAGAAGGGG, for the accent, look over and whos been standing 8 feet away, mani, i s**t you not... turns out it's primal scream too, didnt see bobby tho, they was recording right before the roses announcement (thanks, nme!) jk.
so thanks if you could read this. so when people say good s**t dont happen, it surely does. this new album will be great no matter what - watch and ktf
peeeeaaaaacccccccccceeeeeeee, the cappuccino's kid brother, with that cali dank and Beady Eyes
Lambrattle

Return to All Things Live