So Where is our live DVD???

So Where is our live DVD???

Postby shakermakerman » 10 Sep 2012, 22:00

Come on! the guys was getting filmed at Blackpool.. Noel is bringing one out why not Beady eye???
shakermakerman

Re: So Where is our live DVD???

Postby Siegfried_Ulrich » 11 Sep 2012, 11:21

shakermakerman wrote:Come on! the guys was getting filmed at Blackpool.. Noel is bringing one out why not Beady eye???

f**k i really had forgotten about the potential blackpool DVD. i'm really disappointed at the moment, cause Beady Eye should have used the olympics and the few gigs they had to release something. it's too quiet in the beady eye camp ...
i know liam was very optimistical when he said, they would release a album a year but f**k since the new live song, which is only out there in bad cell phone cam quality there isn't anything to talk abouth and there should be a bit of something, just information where they are recording and who is producing them. why not making kind of a diary abouth studio process?

Queens of the stone age made a brilliant PR step. they just posted "recording ..." on facebook and people went nuts. a few days later a pic of the mixing room. just want some of these small gifts, to drive me crazy as a fan! at the moment it's boring cause you only hear about one gallagher in the press...
Siegfried_Ulrich

Re: So Where is our live DVD???

Postby Bellboy » 24 Dec 2012, 13:52

Would have been nice for Xmas but It is still defo coming out.

HBO in South America have already shown it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nguwZDQRD0
Bellboy

Return to All Things Live