Getting pi****d off now! can anyone help?

Getting pi****d off now! can anyone help?

Postby Ginner » 01 Apr 2011, 15:36

Hi Guys
Im a 36 year old beady eye,charlatans,kasabian etc fan from lincolnshire.I go to alot of gigs and quite alot in london where i have friends that live there.Im not the best on a laptop but im getting there!!!! But im really struggling to get any tickets online or by phone or any other means really.I missed out on the first tour and the tct gig and now cant get any for somerset house! Ive been sat with my laptop on the ticket site and trying by phone and cant get through with either!!! Its really starting to wind me up now. can any one help with some advice cos im getting seriously annoyed with not being able to get tickets and having to get them off ebay for stupid money or on this forum! thanks......
Ginner

Re: Getting pi****d off now! can anyone help?

Postby theboyinthedirtyshirt » 01 Apr 2011, 17:10

get ya girlfriend to do all the hard work thats what i do! hope ya have better luck in future
theboyinthedirtyshirt

Postby Xanthe_Moore » 01 Apr 2011, 17:43

According to this you can still buy tickets
http://www.o2academybrixton.co.uk/event ... -c-tickets
Xanthe_Moore

Postby Casual Chris » 01 Apr 2011, 19:59

Ive got two spare if you want them
Casual Chris

Postby JackWMS » 01 Apr 2011, 22:57

There is a tonne of folk on here selling tickets to all kinds of gigs for face value.

You could snap some up for the Japan gig!
JackWMS

Postby wesleydimes » 02 Apr 2011, 07:18

Hello mate i`ve got some spare tickets for sundays benefit gig. Beady eye, paul weller, richard ashcroft , kelly jones, coral, primal scream. Tickets were £44 each but selling for around £40 mark as not looking for any profit. Am going myself so should be cracking gig.

Cheers Mate
Wesley Dimes 07979863272
wesleydimes

Postby Ginner » 02 Apr 2011, 08:15

Thanks for the messages guys! cant make Sundays gig,I'm working unfortunately.could have got the time off when the tickets where released but its too short notice now.what a line up! gutted i cant go.saw primal scream at brixton last weekend,they were awesome and screamadelica sounded s**t hot 20 years later.anyway enough about all that nonsense.thanks anyway chaps.I'm after 2 tickets for somerset house if there's any spare anywhere???
Ginner

Postby Northern Wizard » 03 Apr 2011, 10:40

I just go straight to ebay mate, can't be arsed with that credit card in hand dialing over and over...

I got x2 standing for beady eye manc apollo for £85 so if you hunt around you can get them for face value
Northern Wizard

Postby Stephen_Pearce » 03 Apr 2011, 13:10

keep checking after the date on seetickets etc theres always returns and more put on sale etc for instance i noticed a couple of days ago still tickets on seetickets for newport and brighton
Stephen_Pearce

Postby Marcos_Harston » 03 Apr 2011, 23:51

If your willing to wait the day before everyone who has spares tries to get sell them (face vale of course or less on here) Best of luck!
Marcos_Harston

• Website

Return to All Things Live