Beady Eye - Dublin Night One [johnky]

Beady Eye - Dublin Night One [johnky]

Postby johnky » 15 Apr 2011, 01:30

Oh jesus !!!

Forget manchester both nights and madrid.....

For any Irish oasis/beady fan out there I think we have all dreamt about the day we thought [but thought it would neber happen] we would see Liam G in the Olympia Theatre....Today was the day !!

I am privaliged to have been there, blew any gig I have been to in recent times, out of the water.

I filmed about 4 tracks which will be up on my YouTube site shortly

Cant wait for tommorow, and the sunday its up the north for Belfast !! Dont know when Im gonna see them after that but after tonight Im happy !!!

Johnky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZjp-PmKB_Y
Sons Of The Stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA1_8jSnErY
Bring The Light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2kOLkVOPiw
The Roller

Four Letter Word
Uploading now......
johnky

• Website

Re: Beady Eye - Dublin Night One [johnky]

Postby rock n roll horse » 15 Apr 2011, 10:23

Nice one!!!

From what i hear Michael O'Leary was in one of the boxes, loving it, and Peggy Gallagher appeared at some point too to a huge cheer?? Sounds f**king brilliant anyway, looking forward to tonight
rock n roll horse

Postby Pmc » 15 Apr 2011, 16:08

I saw them in Amsterdam a few weeks ago and it was class, but not a patch on last nights gig.
I go to a lot of different gigs but I haven't walked out of a venue feeling that high in a long time. Glad I was
sober for it. The sound was brilliant, the vocals were immense, really loud and clear. Can't wait for tonight.

And not that any non Irish will care, but, and I quote Liam
''This is the best venue I've ever f**king played in, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm
here, I'm saying it cause its a f**king fact''

When he said that, I nearly s**t me pants.

Johnky, I've got bootlegs from your before mate and if you have last nights recorded, I'd love a copy

Cheers
Pmc

Postby Frou » 15 Apr 2011, 16:11

Pmc, you maybe one of the lads I talked to after the Amsterdam gig? :)But then again, there were so many peeps from Dublin there haha so what are the odds...
Frou

Postby Pmc » 15 Apr 2011, 16:21

Could have been Frou mate, I was talking to anyone that would listen :)
Pmc

Postby Frou » 15 Apr 2011, 17:28

Hmm nah, don't think you're the guy who was on the same tram as me and who gave me a shoulder pat for getting one of the set lists, haha!
Frou

Postby Sando » 15 Apr 2011, 18:59

rock n roll horse wrote:Nice one!!!

From what i hear Michael O'Leary was in one of the boxes, loving it, and Peggy Gallagher appeared at some point too to a huge cheer?? Sounds f**king brilliant anyway, looking forward to tonight

Peggy was in the lower box to the left of the stage, along with Nicole and a gaggle of others (I presume maybe Andy or Gem's girlfriends?). She gave the crowd a wave when they started chanting her name just before Beady Eye came on stage. Lord Henry Mountcharles was in the opposite box...Beady Eye for Slane 2012?????? :D
Sando

Postby Sando » 15 Apr 2011, 19:01

Oh, and the gig itself? Biblical would be putting it mildly.
Sando

Return to All Things Live