NEWPORT TICKETS TWO FOR SALE.face value

NEWPORT TICKETS TWO FOR SALE.face value

Postby monkeyboy » 19 Apr 2011, 06:13

Hello everybody.
I have two standing tickets for beady eye,this saturdays gig,23rd April.It is short notice but i was hoping on a miracle so we could still go,All i want is the face value for them plus postage.£60.00,It is remember bank holiday so if you want them please dont hestitate so i can send them next day delivery and signed for.The reason they are being sold for just face value is because im a genuine fan and wont rip off another beady eye fan.The Reason i cannot go is because my wife is recovering from a very serious operation and she couldnt travel or stand up for that long at the gig,Im gutted as we saved up,got the train tickets,hotel all paid for in advance and then this,We cant even get the train or hotel ticket money back as it was a cheap deal that means you pay up front and if you dont go you loose it,It would have been our only treat this year after loosing my job etc last year but thats life as they say.I will get to see them at some point but sometimes things happen that you cannot control.Anyway if anybody wants them please e mail me at and i can then get your details and post as soon as i have the money.i except paypal only please as its too close to send cheques etc.Thankyou.Chris
monkeyboy

• Website

Re: NEWPORT TICKETS TWO FOR SALE.face value

Postby monkeyboy » 19 Apr 2011, 13:05

hi beady eye,thanks for posting this in the correct part for me,im new to this forum thing.chris
monkeyboy

• Website

Return to All Things Live