current set list?

current set list?

Postby zico martin » 20 Apr 2011, 19:15

I read that at the start of the tour they were playing every song on the album except wig wam and sons of the stage as the encore - is this still the case? Are any songs being added as the tour progresses?
zico martin

Re: current set list?

Postby Toohill » 21 Apr 2011, 09:58

zico martin wrote:I read that at the start of the tour they were playing every song on the album except wig wam and sons of the stage as the encore - is this still the case? Are any songs being added as the tour progresses?

They have started doing Wigwam for most gigs now and also throw in Man of Misery. Sometimes Two of a Kind was replacing For Anyone as well.
Toohill

Re: current set list?

Postby Stephen_Pearce » 21 Apr 2011, 12:01

Toohill wrote:
zico martin wrote:I read that at the start of the tour they were playing every song on the album except wig wam and sons of the stage as the encore - is this still the case? Are any songs being added as the tour progresses?

They have started doing Wigwam for most gigs now and also throw in Man of Misery. Sometimes Two of a Kind was replacing For Anyone as well.

the original gigs the setlist was the whole album except wigwam plus man of misery and sons of the stage (encore), since then it seems theyve added wigwam to the encore and have sometimes swapped two of a kind instead of for anyone or played both, as well as this theyve played across the universe but that only once at the japan benefit gig, hope that helps
Stephen_Pearce

Return to All Things Live