Postby bobaap » 08 May 2011, 12:44

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with ticketindex.com
Really want Kasabian tickets for Leeds but not sure
Any help would be appreciated
bobaap

Re: Anyone used ticket index before

Postby Carl_Davis » 08 May 2011, 12:54

http://www.safeconcerts.com/tickets/dir ... index-net/

I've never heard of them, after reading what this website has to say I wouldn't risk it!
Carl_Davis

Postby JackWMS » 08 May 2011, 13:26

Don't do it mate, those sites are far to sketchy.

You're better of ebaying it to be honest, or going on the Kasabian forum and asking for some. Around the Beady Eye gigs there were loads of people offering up tickets at face value because they couldn't make the night for whatever reason.
JackWMS

Postby bobaap » 08 May 2011, 13:40

Really helpful thanks,they sound really bad
bobaap

Postby ohoneybeeo » 31 May 2011, 14:10

I ordered tickets for the 28th May for Take That @ Sunderland.
After reading reviews I got worried about the site and emailed them saying I wanted a full refund or I would go to the police. I was told I couldn't have a refund, so that was that.
It got to May 24th and I rang them asking when my tickets would arrive, and was told I'd been given a full refund in Febuary!! I paid on a card I don't normally use and hadn't checked the statements. When i checked, I had in fact been refunded. I was never notified of this, so all the time I could have been getting new tickets off ticketmaster if only i knew I'd been refunded! Really poor service.

My mum bought 2 tickets for Take That in December from ticketindex and rang them up on May 27th and asked where the tickets were. She was told they'd be sent out the next day and would be here at Thursday the latest (the show was on Friday). Thursday came and went, and no tickets. Everytime we tried to ring it would say either the mail box was full or that no one was able to answer the call.
Luckily she was able to buy tickets else where for cheaper at such short notice, but is now £200 out of pocket.

On their website now it says that they're experiencing technical difficulties with their phone and that they're hoping for it to be fixed within the next 2-3 hours. That was posted on May 26th and it's now May 31st. How convienient that their phone line is no longer working huh?

Keep away from this site!
ohoneybeeo

Return to All Things Live