Submit your message to the band here !!!

Submit your message to the band here !!!

Postby Rodoalo » 12 Aug 2011, 02:31

Hey guys, I have had an idea! I have created this post to send our messages to the band, maybe someday they will read them!

This is my message to the band:

Dear Liam, Gem, Andy, Chris, Jeff and Matt:

I'm Rodrigo Alonso, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Uruguay. My mother tongue is Spanish, so I apologize if I have got mistakes in my message. I just want to say that I really love your job, I really enjoy your music. I hear the album every day because I love it. I'm very happy because you're coming to Uruguay in November. I will go to the concert and I just can't believe I'm going to see my idols live in my country. My dream is to meet you. Liam, I want to say that you're my inspiration and you and your music will be in my heart forever.
I wish you the best guys, keep on rocking !!!
See you in Uruguay !!!
Love you !!!

Rodrigo Alonso.
Rodoalo

Re: Submit your message to the band here !!!

Postby Artemisia » 12 Aug 2011, 20:26

Hi band.
You're pretty good. I kind of like you, fact.
Bye.

P.S.: Mr Bell, here's a question: Are you a robot or a real human being?
Artemisia

Location: Somewhere in Austria trying to produce fine smoked Austrian cheese for mr_mustard, the cheese nerd.

Postby stefany_ojd » 25 Aug 2011, 01:36

Excellent idea!
Hi band!
My name is Stefany. I'm one of your biggest fans. I'm from Peru (sorry for the English)
I love your music !!!!! I think That You are the best band! (oasis too). Well, I'm 15 years old so ..... I never saw in live. I really like your music!

Greetings from Peru:)
Stefany Aguilar :D
stefany_ojd

Postby Siegfried_Ulrich » 25 Aug 2011, 16:35

fuckin love you. but this love costs me alot of money :D
my collection is gettin bigger and bigger. currently i'm waiting for millionaire and the beat goes on single, and have bought the singles collectors edition, got the heavyweight LP vinyl and the special edition CD, NME, Q and Rolling stone magazins with stories about you and the special edition of The Roller in the german rolling stone. Bought my first concert ticket for vienna gasometer yesterday.

but i have to say. its worth every single cent! go on beady eye and give me six more albums in the next five years!!! I NEED IT!
Siegfried_Ulrich

Return to All Things Band