Adam Ant

Adam Ant

Postby lbjeffries » 08 Feb 2011, 04:30

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... iam-G.html

Just read this story and I'm not buying it. I don't know if Andy Bell is appearing on Adam Ant's record but if he is, I doubt that Liam told him he couldn't. Sounds to me like the Sun is trying to stir up something to increase their circulation. That kind of fraudulent publicity by a tabloid is "unacceptable."
lbjeffries

Re: Adam Ant

Postby JackWMS » 08 Feb 2011, 04:45

The Sun is a c**t.

If they want to target Liam they pull the 'Liam bullying a frail old man with Bipolar' card, but if you look at previous articles (like the one on the side of the same f**king page) they are all 'Adam ant is bonkers, what a nutter'. The Sun are scum, simple.

But I also have a problem with Mr. Ant himself, If it were just between him and Liam - ring him up, have a chat an see if you can't come to some kind of arangement, don't go and talk to the Sun about it. It's just between you and Liam and half a country of parisites that think The Sun and The Star are law now. Nice one dickhead.

I hate celebs, I hate tabloids. :x
[/rant]
JackWMS

Postby Rock&RollStar » 08 Feb 2011, 16:53

JackWMS wrote:The Sun is a cunt.

That's all there is to be said. Lying scum, BOYCOTT THE S*N.
Rock&RollStar

Postby ciangaffney » 09 Feb 2011, 01:46

The Sun is just a glorified magazine anyway, it's useless for justifiable information. That's why I refuse to touch it, let alone read it :D
ciangaffney

• Website

Return to All Things Band