fa cup final

fa cup final

Postby gazzpreece » 14 May 2011, 17:50

well what you all make of it? i thought it was pretty boring non of the teams played good im from stoke my self i thought city deserved the win we didnt turn up but was expecting a much better game :(
gazzpreece

• Website

Re: fa cup final

Postby brekkieMONKEY » 14 May 2011, 18:06

Nice seeing Liam and his family celebrating in the crowd 8-)

What about Liam's latest tweet of "Where were you when we were getting high ?" Noel reference? Or just me looking too much into it? lol
brekkieMONKEY

Postby MBywalec » 14 May 2011, 19:49

brekkieMONKEY wrote:Nice seeing Liam and his family celebrating in the crowd 8-)

What about Liam's latest tweet of "Where were you when we were getting high ?" Noel reference? Or just me looking too much into it? lol

Someone had to mention Liam :P

It's just a relevant lyric from a song Liam sang. Don't look into it too much!

The game was s**te in my opinion. Man City have spent a crazy amount of money so if they didn't win the cup it would have been pretty embarrassing. For a team like Man City to only beat Stoke 1-0 is shocking.

Stick Espn on now, watch a proper cup final!
MBywalec

• Website

Postby brekkieMONKEY » 14 May 2011, 20:14

MBywalec wrote:
brekkieMONKEY wrote:Nice seeing Liam and his family celebrating in the crowd 8-)

Someone had to mention Liam :P

It's just a relevant lyric from a song Liam sang. Don't look into it too much!

The game was s**te in my opinion. Man City have spent a crazy amount of money so if they didn't win the cup it would have been pretty embarrassing. For a team like Man City to only beat Stoke 1-0 is shocking.

Stick Espn on now, watch a proper cup final!

Of course! :)
Yeah, a few other people on twitter had made the connection too but thought I'd ask what you all thought! Nice to see Liam using twitter a bit more 8-)
brekkieMONKEY

Postby MBywalec » 14 May 2011, 20:48

Actually coming to think about it, it was definitely a dig at Noel since he couldn't make it!
MBywalec

• Website

Return to All Things General