Still Waiting For Day's..

Still Waiting For Day's..

Postby whunter16 » 15 Mar 2011, 20:40

I've been waiting for days to recieve my BeadyEye order. It was placed 22 March. Where is it? I'm in the states. Don't think i have ever order from across the pond before but didn't realize it would be this long of a wait. Is this normal? I guess i thought it was an advantage to order, however, i'm also waiting for the t'shirt as well. Could this be a reason for the delay? Please help whunter16.. Thanks!
whunter16

Re: Still Waiting For Day's..

Postby lbjeffries » 17 Mar 2011, 04:45

whunter16 wrote:I've been waiting for days to recieve my BeadyEye order. It was placed 22 March. Where is it? I'm in the states. Don't think i have ever order from across the pond before but didn't realize it would be this long of a wait. Is this normal? I guess i thought it was an advantage to order, however, i'm also waiting for the t'shirt as well. Could this be a reason for the delay? Please help whunter16.. Thanks!

If you ordered from the future, no telling when it might arrive. Bleeding edge technology is a gift and a curse...
lbjeffries

Re: Still Waiting For Day's..

Postby JackWMS » 17 Mar 2011, 04:55

Haha.

I assum you mean Feb, Well it wasn't released/sent until the 25th i think, so that is less than 3 weeks. All my singles have taken 2 weeks to arrive in Australia, the album might take longer due to the size, Give it a month before really worrying!
JackWMS

Return to All Things International