Liams at it again

Liams at it again

Postby nick77 » 09 Mar 2011, 20:34

You have to hand it to Liam. When he was in Oasis he and his brother used the media trick well when they
were trying to drum up publicity for their latest album. We are greater than god and constantly putting down the superior band 'blur' were part and parcel of their strategy. Truth is no-one cares about Oasis or has cared for
over a decade. So now Liam reinvents his band- but keeps his homeless monkey looking image- and creates a 'new'
band which funnily enough looks remarkably similar to the Oasis who no-one cares about. He sat around for a while
and wondered who he could insult to get headlines for the publicity and it was the best band in the world- Radiohead. Saying things about the new album and that they are singing about trees etc. Truth is my Stopfordian freind, if 'beady eye' are so great then perhaps they will sell more albums than Radiohead. After all, no-one wants to hear songs about a tree. You had talent many years ago but pretending to be hard and walking bow legged can only get you so far. So how about we see how many sales of Beady eyes new album and put it up against radioheads last album and see what gets the greater numbers. The only condition- you cant count the ones you gave away in last weeks news of the world.
nick77

Re: Liams at it again

Postby pumpkin » 09 Mar 2011, 20:43

lol get a life kiddo
pumpkin

Postby joe90 » 09 Mar 2011, 20:51

an upset radiohead fan to me, not a beady eye fan - how can u say oasis did nothing great for 10 years then go on to praise radiohead???? your a bit of a biased joke mate
joe90

Postby gomez73 » 09 Mar 2011, 20:54

nick77 wrote:You have to hand it to Liam. When he was in Oasis he and his brother used the media trick well when they
were trying to drum up publicity for their latest album. We are greater than god and constantly putting down the superior band 'blur' were part and parcel of their strategy. Truth is no-one cares about Oasis or has cared for
over a decade. So now Liam reinvents his band- but keeps his homeless monkey looking image- and creates a 'new'
band which funnily enough looks remarkably similar to the Oasis who no-one cares about. He sat around for a while
and wondered who he could insult to get headlines for the publicity and it was the best band in the world- Radiohead. Saying things about the new album and that they are singing about trees etc. Truth is my Stopfordian freind, if 'beady eye' are so great then perhaps they will sell more albums than Radiohead. After all, no-one wants to hear songs about a tree. You had talent many years ago but pretending to be hard and walking bow legged can only get you so far. So how about we see how many sales of Beady eyes new album and put it up against radioheads last album and see what gets the greater numbers. The only condition- you cant count the ones you gave away in last weeks news of the world.

YOU'RE A CREEP, YOU'RE A WEIRDO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

SLING YER HOOK !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
gomez73

Postby ieuan2 » 09 Mar 2011, 21:42

Stick to writing on your radiohead forum pal its not as if radiohead have released a decent album since pablo honey when they went for the casual look then played the we care about the world card, thom yorke is a miserable twat I so the video for the new song what a tit !
ieuan2

Postby StevieH90 » 09 Mar 2011, 21:46

Imagine writing that on a Beady Eye forum haha! who cares? if you're a beady eye fan or an oasis fan it shouldn't matter! 8-)
StevieH90

Postby Curtoalbion » 09 Mar 2011, 22:14

Someone get this huy an Ambulance! Im guessing hes slashed his wrists to pieces!

Sounds like a disgruntled Radiohead fan to me, go back to creep.co.uk :lol:
Curtoalbion

Postby sarajhon » 09 Mar 2011, 22:20

listen to your cry.and by the way liam was right there album is eeewww its sound like a voodooo music hahahahaha enough with f==king re-inventing the wheels if its not catchy tune forget about it bro. and the video i was like a 40 years old guy wearing like a bieber jeans it doesn't even suit him and he dance like his drugged up hahahahahaha.and i saw in one site that they teach you how to dance like that.even you give me and smoke a ganja i'm not gonna dance like that.and one of the bbc announcer said that that is the best album of the decade.what decade was it?hahahahhahah sorry mate i'm just trying to express my self like the way you do
sarajhon

Postby Frou » 09 Mar 2011, 23:17

Thom Yorke is ace and Liam Gallagher is a real life troll (I mean this in a positive way; I love trolling people myself).

All the things you need to know in life to stay happy. Have at it!
Frou

Postby eight » 09 Mar 2011, 23:39

And you don't think any other bands mock Oasis publicly? Every single famous band today has there opinion about rival bands. Some say it openly some don't, some write it in their music as a punch in the face. At least Liam has the balls to say it on live television. He is right by the way. As great as Radiohead is... they base an album off a tree. At least give it some thought if your in a great band. Beady Eye is number 3 in the UK. That is pretty decent. They have sold a lot of copies. Plus they are giving the album away free....That is a great thing. How many great rock n roll bands give away albums for free? Not many.
eight

Postby rovers95 » 10 Mar 2011, 19:22

eight wrote:And you don't think any other bands mock Oasis publicly? Every single famous band today has there opinion about rival bands. Some say it openly some don't, some write it in their music as a punch in the face. At least Liam has the balls to say it on live television. He is right by the way. As great as Radiohead is... they base an album off a tree. At least give it some thought if your in a great band. Beady Eye is number 3 in the UK. That is pretty decent. They have sold a lot of copies. Plus they are giving the album away free....That is a great thing. How many great rock n roll bands give away albums for free? Not many.

Erm... I'm pretty sure that Radiohead gave away their last album didn't they? And I mean the WHOLE album, and not just 3 tracks off it....
rovers95

Postby woody143 » 11 Mar 2011, 22:33

nick77 wrote:You have to hand it to Liam. When he was in Oasis he and his brother used the media trick well when they

im not being funny mate but f**k off!!! Go hug a tree or summat
woody143

Postby lengle1981 » 13 Mar 2011, 12:42

C U N T
lengle1981

Postby AndyShepherd » 14 Mar 2011, 13:11

Liam is at again I agree, must be hard making yet another great album........

Oh and pointing out the obvious about Radiohead, they make me YAWN!!!
AndyShepherd

Postby JackWMS » 14 Mar 2011, 13:37

AndyShepherd wrote: they make me YAWN!!!

Haha, That is literally all I can say about them also.
JackWMS

Postby nick77 » 14 Mar 2011, 18:23

Obviously the people who listen to 'Beady Eye' are hardly intellectuals so im not suprised you are
all making negative replies. The fact that you all dont understand what radiohead are about isnt your
fault. You much prefer to listen to songs which could have been written by 5 year olds with the most
basic lyrics known to man sung by a has been monkey. You are most probably all 40 year old Oasis lovers
who would buy any load of tosh which the Stockport two released- trying to remember the good old times down
the pub playing darts and drinking lager in places such as 'didsbury' and other drab locations. Buy some Radiohead
albums, put them on your ipod and listen to how great they are. Intelligent replies only please- if possible
nick77

Postby lengle1981 » 14 Mar 2011, 23:44

nick77 wrote:Obviously the people who listen to 'Beady Eye' are hardly intellectuals so im not suprised you are
all making negative replies. The fact that you all dont understand what radiohead are about isnt your
fault. You much prefer to listen to songs which could have been written by 5 year olds with the most
basic lyrics known to man sung by a has been monkey. You are most probably all 40 year old Oasis lovers
who would buy any load of tosh which the Stockport two released- trying to remember the good old times down
the pub playing darts and drinking lager in places such as 'didsbury' and other drab locations. Buy some Radiohead
albums, put them on your ipod and listen to how great they are. Intelligent replies only please- if possible

Mate don't try act all intelligent u geek, fact is ur a tit who dissects every tap n hum Tom dork makes. Honestly I don't want to have to have a degree to be able to listen to an album. U like wot u like but don't come on here hiding behind ur PC slaggin off the band on their own site u pussy.
lengle1981

Postby Xanthe_Moore » 15 Mar 2011, 00:21

nick77 wrote:Obviously the people who listen to 'Beady Eye' are hardly intellectuals so im not suprised you are

If I wanted to commit suicide I can think of a lot pleasanter way of doing it than that.
On the point of intellectuals, neither are you, or you would have at least used spell check before posting :D
I like what I like and you like what you like, but it obviously it doesn't fulfill you that much or you wouldn't be on here playing "my bands better than your band" :roll:
Xanthe_Moore

Postby MockingBird » 15 Mar 2011, 00:27

basic lyrics known to man sung by a has been monkey.

"You're blinded by what you idleise" Beady Eye - The Morning Son
;);)
MockingBird

Postby AndyShepherd » 15 Mar 2011, 00:49

Look mate, the way I see it is, you don't like what Liam has said, fair enough but don't come onto a Beady Eye forum complaining about it. Intelligence does not come into what so ever, so stop acting like a clever s**te and suggest otherwise. Radiohead have made some decent music, some of the tracks on the bends & OK Computer are very good but I don't get anything they have made from Kid A onwards. Where as I understand everything Liam has ever put his voice to. Any 5 year old who can write songs like on Different Gear Still Speeding has got a great future ahead of them.

So do us all a favour and go crying back to a Radiohead forum and tell them that you are very upset at the response you got on here, stop crying your heart out......
AndyShepherd

Postby JackWMS » 15 Mar 2011, 01:40

MockingBird wrote:
;);)

I've read the lyrics for that track and it definitely says 'Idleise' on those lyrics but surely it should be 'Idolize', not so?
JackWMS

Postby MockingBird » 15 Mar 2011, 04:54

JackWMS wrote:
MockingBird wrote:
;);)

I've read the lyrics for that track and it definitely says 'Idleise' on those lyrics but surely it should be 'Idolize', not so?

I'm not sure. I think they mean something more by saying idleise. Maybe their saying that by idolizing something you are idled, or accomplishing nothing.
MockingBird

Postby JackWMS » 15 Mar 2011, 06:04

Yeah that's probably so, Blind idolization of someone that dosen't deserve it. Maybe due to them just being popular therefore someone that is easy to like because everyone else does, Not finding your own role models is very idle hence - Idleization.

Nice one.
JackWMS

Postby StevieT86 » 15 Mar 2011, 15:59

Mate, if you dont like beady eye, why u wasting your time coming on their forum to slag them off??? As for basic lyrics, listen to some of the beatles an elvis' early stuff, some of their lyrics are as basic as they come, and they are regarded as classics!!! Music dosnt have to have to be deep an intellectual to be enjoyed!!!

P.S. wots wrong with drinking lager and playing darts down the pub???!!!!
StevieT86

Postby AndyShepherd » 15 Mar 2011, 17:52

could not have put it better myself!
AndyShepherd

Next

Return to All Things Band