Beady Eye's Future?

Beady Eye's Future?

Postby MockingBird » 16 Mar 2011, 01:38

What do you think Beady Eye has coming for the future? Will they suck or will they rock our asses off? I think Beady Eye has an amazing future coming up. This album, DGSS, has got them heading in the right direction. It can be compared to Oasis's dayview album, Definitely Maybe. They both have a few crap songs, a lot of great rockers, and a few classics, but with a smoother sound. I believe Beady Eye has the choice to become whatever they want: Beatles, Stones, or Oasis, it's just up to them to decide. Either way, they will rock our asses off.
MockingBird

Re: Beady Eye's Future?

Postby JackWMS » 16 Mar 2011, 14:05

Problem is next album will be probably 90% new material so that will be the real test, This is just unused Oasis templates really... bloody good ones but writing stuff from scratch will be when we can really see.

I think will Bell though they have great hope!
JackWMS

Postby Cheese » 16 Mar 2011, 15:33

MockingBird wrote:What do you think Beady Eye has coming for the future? Will they suck or will they rock our asses off? I think Beady Eye has an amazing future coming up. This album, DGSS, has got them heading in the right direction. It can be compared to Oasis's dayview album, Definitely Maybe. They both have a few crap songs, a lot of great rockers, and a few classics, but with a smoother sound. I believe Beady Eye has the choice to become whatever they want: Beatles, Stones, or Oasis, it's just up to them to decide. Either way, they will rock our asses off.

I think theyll go from strength to strength, but i do think theyneed to ditch the beatles, who, stones etc influences, or at least them being so obvious, as for me after 17 years, its getting a bit tiresome now. I hate saying that cos i do really like the roller etc, but I just cringe a bit sometimes and think cmon lets have an album thats not obviously beatle esque. I think theyre capable of re inventing rock n roll, but they wont unless they stop calling songs beatles and stones and so on. Just my opinion.
Cheese

Postby MockingBird » 16 Mar 2011, 17:36

JackWMS wrote:Problem is next album will be probably 90% new material so that will be the real test, This is just unused Oasis templates really... bloody good ones but writing stuff from scratch will be when we can really see.

I think will Bell though they have great hope!

But I think they've done it all. I don't know what else Beady Eye can do but start using the same templates in their own style.
MockingBird

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 22 Mar 2011, 04:01

I don't know, I hope not, I miss them as Oasis :(
ChelyVonBitch

Postby Giz » 25 Mar 2011, 19:23

Future is good. But I do believe that Oasis will return once Liam and Noel both do there own thing. Wasn't that a rumor like 3-4 years ago?
Giz

Postby oasis1313 » 09 Apr 2011, 17:25

I think Oasis will eventually reform--how can you break up with your own brother forever? No way. And the band will kept intact until they do.
oasis1313

Postby Cheese » 11 Apr 2011, 12:57

oasis1313 wrote:I think Oasis will eventually reform--how can you break up with your own brother forever? No way. And the band will kept intact until they do.

Agreed.

At the end of the day they do work better as Oasis, the musics better, the banters there, the whole package.

Beady eye are great Oasis are better simple as.
Cheese

Postby oasis1313 » 12 Apr 2011, 21:24

I have a very rocky relationship with my sister; we fight most of the time and sometimes go decades without speaking to each other. But, truth to tell, I love her immensely. We usually deal with disputes with her flying into a tantrum and me walking out of the room. I couldn't work with her--or live in the same town--if my life depended upon it. But I'd still take a bullet for her.

I'm hoping that a period of "doing their own things" will be good for both Noel and Liam. Perhaps they'll gain some mutual respect for each other. Liam has always been desperate for Noel's attention and approval, and I think Beady Eye is his way of showing both Noel and the world that he isn't just a voice with no emotions attached. Meanwhile, Noel will put out an album of GENIUS songs, but his music will always be at its best when it's coming from his brother's throat.
oasis1313

Return to All Things Band