Liams at it again

Re: Liams at it again

Postby the stroller » 18 Mar 2011, 11:47

nick77 wrote:Obviously the people who listen to 'Beady Eye' are hardly intellectuals so im not suprised you are
all making negative replies. The fact that you all dont understand what radiohead are about isnt your
fault. You much prefer to listen to songs which could have been written by 5 year olds with the most
basic lyrics known to man sung by a has been monkey. You are most probably all 40 year old Oasis lovers
who would buy any load of tosh which the Stockport two released- trying to remember the good old times down
the pub playing darts and drinking lager in places such as 'didsbury' and other drab locations. Buy some Radiohead
albums, put them on your ipod and listen to how great they are. Intelligent replies only please- if possible

so tell me Nick, what are radiohead about? what do their lyrics mean? and who are they trying to reach out to? answers on the back of a postage stamp as soon as, me old flowerpot.
the stroller

Postby marcmelrose » 25 Mar 2011, 04:32

Stevie t86 i could not agree more. The boy who posted this is blinded by his love for radiohead and dislike for liam.

PS. Drinking lager and playing darts down the pub is amazing.
marcmelrose

Postby Mokoia » 03 Apr 2011, 06:41

You know your all just falling into this guys trap ay???
Don't give him the satisfaction of retaliating and just ignore him,
he may go back to where he came from then :)
Mokoia

Postby andy » 05 Apr 2011, 14:06

Radiohead fans claiming intellectual superiority over Oasis fans and thus claiming the right to be correct about everything...
*shakes head*

If you were so intelligent you wouldn't be making such stupid assumptions.
andy

Postby oasislite » 05 Apr 2011, 22:27

Stop crying your heart out and enjoy both bands. I'm not an intellectual and I love Radiohead I've seen them play 5 times.
I also love Oasis been to see them just 3 times in the early days and had a drink with Noel at a Teenage fanclub gig many moons ago. Music is not about intellectualism it's about feeling and that's the beauty of music.
oasislite

Postby thediamond909 » 30 May 2011, 13:28

Radiohead....started off good and then just......disappeared. The GALLAGHERS are warriors...they will never fade away.
thediamond909

Postby Northern Wizard » 02 Jun 2011, 14:55

@nick77

"Obviously the people who listen to 'Beady Eye' are hardly intellectuals so im not suprised you are
all making negative replies. The fact that you all dont understand what radiohead are about isnt your
fault. You much prefer to listen to songs which could have been written by 5 year olds with the most
basic lyrics known to man sung by a has been monkey. You are most probably all 40 year old Oasis lovers
who would buy any load of tosh which the Stockport two released- trying to remember the good old times down
the pub playing darts and drinking lager in places such as 'didsbury' and other drab locations. Buy some Radiohead
albums, put them on your ipod and listen to how great they are. Intelligent replies only please- if possible"

...Didsbury is quite nice actually :D
Northern Wizard

Postby Northern Wizard » 02 Jun 2011, 14:56

@nick77

"Obviously the people who listen to 'Beady Eye' are hardly intellectuals so im not suprised you are
albums, put them on your ipod and listen to how great they are. Intelligent replies only please- if possible"

...Didsbury is quite nice actually :D
Northern Wizard

Postby Clinton_Williams » 17 Jun 2011, 23:14

this geezer is a pan head who wants stabbin up the arse with a pic axe
Clinton_Williams

Postby jenpenaluna » 21 Jun 2011, 13:26

nick77 wrote:Obviously the people who listen to 'Beady Eye' are hardly intellectuals so im not suprised you are
albums, put them on your ipod and listen to how great they are. Intelligent replies only please- if possible

Woah there. Since when was music measured on the intellectuality of the lyrics and the fans’ intelligence? I’m not going to say Radiohead are s**t – they’re just not as good as Oasis and never will be. As for Beady Eye, time will tell and I’m pretty sure of the outcome. I don’t appreciate you stereotyping the fans either, I am neither a man nor in my 40’s. I love what Oasis and Beady Eye are about, I love the atmosphere of the gigs and yeah, I love the overly obvious lyrics. Sorry Radiohead fan, I don’t want to have sit and analyse the lyrics’ meanings – what is the f**king point in that?
jenpenaluna

Postby Cheese » 24 Jun 2011, 13:33

Just noticing going back to Liam, that the hate for him is gorwing daily it seems. People have always been intimidated by him etc, and hes always had his doubters even back in the day,.. but for instance on NME.com, due to the frequent articles about liams comments etc etc, people seem to be going mad that he ever covered by NMe, respect for him amongst the masses seems to be lower than ever! Its quite amusing really that he can still cause such a stir, and a lot of his comments are so tongue in cheek but people just dont get it.

However he is getting on my nerves now, with the random slagging off of just about every other act, or in fact anything, and his totally blinkard opinuion that Beady Eye are gonna be massive etc, but hes still a better frontman than any other f**ker. But im finding myself yearmning even more for that Oasis re union.
Cheese

Previous

Return to All Things Band