Coming back to the US?

Coming back to the US?

Postby heathenchemistry » 04 Jul 2011, 02:53

They didn't play anywhere close to me.

I wish they would do an elaborate tour.

I just think Liam doesn't like the States at all really, or just doesn't care for it.

Would pay big money to see them in TN
heathenchemistry

Re: Coming back to the US?

Postby BramScott » 04 Jul 2011, 03:59

The tour page lists only 1 concert for November in Brazil. My guess is that they won't fly across the Atlantic for just 1 show. I'm sure they will be playing more shows in North and South America on this leg. I also read an interview (don't remember which newspaper) in which Gem stated the band would be returning to America for dates in the fall.
BramScott

Postby shakermaker05 » 06 Jul 2011, 01:28

Yeah, from what I heard they are going to be coming back this fall. I don't know if they'll play anywhere near Tennessee. I'm expecting a short west coast tour in vein of the east coast one they just did. If I had to guess I'd say something like:

Vancouver
Seattle/Portland
San Francisco
LA
Maybe, just maybe, Dallas or Texas city...

I'm gonna try flying out to the Los Angeles gig and seeing 'em if I can! So I hope I'm right!
shakermaker05

Postby oasiscane » 08 Jul 2011, 00:21

I think Shakermaker05 has this right. Looks like Vancouver show will be announced next week with I assume some other West Coast dates.

I was secretly wishing for some more East Coast dates on the second leg like Boston and maybe NY again but I don't think that will happen.

West Coast here I come!
oasiscane

Postby oasiscane » Today, 04:29

Nice to see Washington DC and a return trip to NY. Just wishing for a Boston addition and that would be a nice early Holiday gift!
oasiscane

Return to All Things Music